FRESS:

[yiddish] To eat like an animal, i.e., quickly, noisily, and in great quantity.

Monday, January 5, 2009

La Vineria

Came here to celebrate a much improved LSAT score. Great neighborhood place with nicely prepared food. For a sit down Italian restaurant- it really is not expensive. We were lucky we were only two- we got seated immediately on a Saturday night. Others in larger groups had to wait (unfortunately they crowded around the front of the tiny restaurant, where our table was located) Excellent service and pleasant ambiance besides the people waiting, it does make a great date. According to the recent Times review they make their own pasta, and that was what drew me in. I enjoyed the pasta with veal sauce and would recommend it as a perfect balance between choosing from their meat dishes or getting pasta. They have also been awarded for their wine list, we were lauded for our choice of red- La Planeta, which went well with the meal.


737 9th Ave

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!


    Feel free to surf to my page - Pirater Un Compte Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was recommended this blog via my cousin. I'm not sure whether this publish is written by him as no one else understand such distinctive approximately my trouble. You are amazing! Thank you!

    my website :: Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete