FRESS:

[yiddish] To eat like an animal, i.e., quickly, noisily, and in great quantity.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dolla Breakfast Makeover

I would be lying if I said this was the first time I got the 99cent breakfast from Papaya Dog. It comes with two eggs (cooked how you like it for the most part), two pieces of buttered toast (either white or wheat), and hashbrowns that have been generously coated with some kind of oil out of a squeeze bottle. Its not really delicious. But it is 99cents and you will not be hungry until lunch time. Why is this Papaya Dog breakfast different from all other Papaya Dog breakfasts? Because I asked them to slop on some of the onion goo meant for the hot dog. Now there is actually some tastiness going on and they didn't charge me extra. Try it out.

4 comments:

  1. It does look pretty disgustingly delicious if I do say so myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're mama is not proud of this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! I am caught red-handed being gross

    ReplyDelete
  4. This highlights this towns desperate need of a Waffle House franchise. There they'd call that "smothered." Have you considered taking it to "smothered and covered" and having them add some processed cheese on top of those 'browns?

    ReplyDelete