FRESS:

[yiddish] To eat like an animal, i.e., quickly, noisily, and in great quantity.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kyedong Fried Chicken

I love coming here for a take out order (ready in 20 minutes) which gives me some time to head across the street to Han Yan Market to pick up fresh kimchee and exploit the sample ladies.

The smell of the chicken on the ride back home is unbearable and guilty of causing excessive salivation.
I love the soy garlic chicken, I dont think the spicy is as good.
It comes with a soda and pickled turnips.
This chicken does not even need to be piping hot and fresh to be good, in fact I enjoy the cold leftovers the next morning.
Its juicy and packed w flavor.

The little restaurant has cheap and good beers on tap, they sell sojou and eventually, when the machine ever works, they will serve frozen yogurt(plain and green tea). What more could you need?


150-54 Northern Blvd

No comments:

Post a Comment